Wisdom Tooth Extraction | Khoo Teck Puat Dental

Hello people (:

Yesterday was the day that i pluck out 4 of my wisdom :D 



My tooth did not grow out as pretty as I may like and all 4 of them were slanted and pushing the back of my teeth .  

Ma and Han went to the hospital with me at 8am the earliest appointment that i could made. The operation was at 8.30am and i was brought to the resting room at around 8.10am.

They went through with us the procedure and the risk that comes along with the operation.

 After that a set of robe was given after the briefing for me to change into and be prepared for it :D

I was push in to the operation theatre at 8.30am. There was at least 6 person in the room and it was really busy. I wasn't inject with any anaesthetic by then only till i was rested on the operation table.

A anaesthetists was injecting me with the anaesthetic while another nurse was asking for my details so it was pretty busy and I didn't feel much pain while he was poking the needle. ( I cried almost every time when the doctor take a blood sample) So i am pretty proud of myself.

I heard a voice that says the operation is over and when i woke up Han was sitting beside me already (: 



It was around 9.45am and i was suppose to stay there for another 2hour for them to observe the blood pressure and bleeding. Here is a photo before and after.



At around 11.30am i was prescribed with the medication and was allowed to change back into my normal clothing. I was really hungry and mum cooked plain porridge for me together with pickled vege. 

things to note : 

1) Remember to eat your food only when its cold ! 

2) Though you are really hungry, try to keep to porridge (soft food) for the first two days 
(Prevent Rice, Peanuts, Seeds Popcorn and other similar food) as they lodged onto the surgery area easily. 

3) Rmb to have your prescribed painkiller & antibiotic pill on time

4) I gargle with salt water as and when 

5) Try to avoid strenuous activities to prevent unnecessary bleeding.    

6) I bite on my gauze for the first 1.5 days to stop the bleeding.
(Rmb to remove when eating/ sleeping and change every half an hour)

7) You can Brush your teeth with baby toothbrush :D
(I started to brush my teeth at the night of the surgery itself)

8) REST Well (: 

Face for my third day of the surgery, still swollen but I am feeling pretty alright (: 


Approximate Cost | 

1. If you walk in as a private patient without any recommendation from polyclinic | $3000+ 

2. With a recommendation from polyclinic for dental surgery | $1800+ 

3. If you are rich and wants a shorter waiting time you can just register as a private (: 


Thanks to the expert hands and care from my mum and the experienced doctors and nurse from 
Khoo Teck Puat Hospital !  

Love, 
Yin Zhen













4 comments:

  1. I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You.
    wisdom tooth extraction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blogpost and thanks for sharing such useful information about aavadental. If you are interested for the Tooth Extraction then you should visit at best dentist near me .I just try this and its working is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks very much for sharing these links. Will definitely check this out..
    wisdom tooth extraction

    ReplyDelete